ANDROPENIS the only FDA registered penis extender sold in the US https:...



The original ANDROPENIS the only FDA registered , patented penis extender device sold in the US

ANDROPENIS The Proven Science of Penis Traction

Penis Traction is the method used by the ANDROPENIS GOLD to safely and effectively enlarge your penis. Below is a detailed explanation outlining the penis enlargement process and stages your body will go through during the ANDROPENIS GOLD program.

Key Points of How The ANDROPENIS GOLD Works:

  • Based on the Science of Penis Traction
  • Promotes Cellular Growth
  • Proportional growth in both length and girth
  • Painless natural gains
  • Exclusive ANDROKIT Enhanced Comfort Technology
ANDROPENIS GOLD
The Enlargement Process — ANDROPENIS GOLD Works in 3 Simple and Easy Steps . Step 1 Wear your Penile Traction Device
A penis extender works by applying a constant light stretch to your penis on a daily basis. This stretching action is a type of tension applied to the penis called "penis traction" which is the very basis behind the science of the ANDROPENIS GOLD. The process is painless and does not interfere with the normal functions of your penis.

Step 2 Microscopic Tears

Exposing the penis to a constant traction (Using the ANDROPENIS GOLD specially calibrated tension system) microscopic tears will begin to form along the shaft. The process is completely pain free. The tears will not be visible to the naked eye and can only be seen through magnification. As these tears occur regularly along the course of the treatment, your body will recognize the gaps created in the penis tissue. As a form of healing, your penis will begin to repair itself by going through a process known as “mitosis” followed by “cytokenesis”.

Step 3 Healing Process: Mitosis & Cytokenesis

Mitosis occurs when cells within the existing penis tissue begin to divide, known as cellular division, where one cell divides into two. The penis tissue cells will divide over and over again to fill in the gaps (tears) caused by the penile traction process. Enlargement can be noticed in both length and girth (thickness). In the simplest sense, the nucleus of a cell divides within itself then splits in two, each containing a mirror image of the original nucleus. The splitting of the two cells, once the nucleus has divided, is called cytokinesis, the final stages of cell division and tissue growth. The cells will rapidly divide over the course of the treatment and will create new tissue for a longer and larger penis.

Final Result Natural Penis Enlargement

The penile traction process is not painful by any means because it consists of a slight gentle tension applied over time. As a ANDROPENIS GOLD user, you get to chose how much traction/tension you want to apply to your penis and how many hours you would like to use it. We offer a selection of recommended programs in the instructions manual, but you may chose to modify the program to accommodate your needs.

What makes the ANDROPENIS GOLD Pro Different?

The ANDROPENIS GOLD The exclusive ANDROKIT support piece allows for the distribution of strain on to two separate silicone tubes, spreading it along the shaft of your penis and eliminating discomfort. The addition of two silicon straps also ensures that the proper tension needed on the penis remains constant and removes all possibility of slippage. Unlike other penis extenders with so called “comfort BANDS” our medical grade comfort pads allow for better circulation within the penis. Proper circulation is crucial to promoting mitosis and cytokinesis leading to penis enlargement.

Medical Journal Abstracts

Revision of penile prosthesis surgery after use of penile traction therapy to increase erect penile length: case report and review of the literature.
Moskovic DJ, Pastuszak AW, Lipshultz LI, Khera M. J Sex Med. 2011 Feb;8(2):607–11. doi: 10.1111/j.1743–6109.2010.02121.x. Epub 2010 Nov 22. Review.
Non-invasive methods of penile lengthening: fact or fiction?
Oderda M, Gontero P. BJU Int. 2010 Sep 24. doi: 10.1111/j.1464–410X.2010.09647.x. [Epub ahead of print]
Use of penile extender device in the treatment of penile curvature as a result of Peyronie’s disease. Results of a phase II prospective study.
Gontero P, Di Marco M, Giubilei G, Bartoletti R, Pappagallo G, Tizzani A, Mondaini N. J Sex Med. 2009 Feb;6(2):558–66. Epub 2008 Dec 2. PMID: 19138361 [PubMed — indexed for MEDLINE]
A pilot phase-II prospective study to test the ‘efficacy’ and tolerability of a penile-extender device in the treatment of ‘short penis’.
Gontero P, Di Marco M, Giubilei G, Bartoletti R, Pappagallo G, Tizzani A, Mondaini N. BJU Int. 2009 Mar;103(6):793–7. Epub 2008 Oct 16. PMID: 18990153 [PubMed — indexed for MEDLINE]
Penile elongation and thickening — a myth? Is there a cosmetic or medical indication?
Austoni E, Guarneri A, Gatti G. Andrologia. 1999;31 Suppl 1:45–51. Review.

What to Expect when Using the ANDROPENIS GOLD: Guaranteed Satisfaction or Your Money Back

ANDROPENIS GOLD is a versatile penis extender and can easily be worn throughout most daily activity. The Patented BAND system is designed for absolute comfort and allows you to wear your ANDROPENIS GOLD for longer time periods throughout the day. This results in quicker enlargement gains when compared to existing penis extenders.
Below is a graph of the average results gained from using the ANDROPENIS GOLD. Keep in mind that this is an average based on existing customers data that we have collected over the years. Individuals who use it for longer daily time periods will gain quicker results. Those who use it for even a couple of hours daily will still notice extremely positive results.
ANDROPENIS GOLD
The ANDROPENIS GOLD will arrive pre assembled; all you will have to do is adjust the parts to fit your length. For the first couple of days you should feel a light tension on your penis. Although a strange feeling, it will not be uncomfortable thanks to our unique KONFORT KIT BAND system. Your penis tissue will transition from a dormant state into a growth state within this crucial first month. During this phase your body will begin to prepare the penis receptors to enter into growth mode. You will notice that your erections will become harder and fuller.
This initial change happens because the ANDROPENIS GOLD exposes your penis to a constant stretch; allowing more blood to enter the penile chambers by improving your circulation. The more blood that can fill up the penis chambers (Corpora Cavernosa), the larger and harder your erection will be.
It is also common that visual size increases can be noticed and measured. If you are consistent in your treatment, you will have completed the first phase which prepares your body for optimized cell regeneration. This process is known as the “Introductory phase” where the body begins to adapt and respond to the ANDROPENIS GOLD penis enlargement program.
After the introductory phase, your body has now adapted to the physical influence that the ANDROPENIS GOLD applies through its specially calibrated tension mechanism. At this point, painless microscopic tears will begin to occur within the penis tissue. These painless tears at the microscopic level will be visually undetectable and cannot be felt along the surface of the penis. Your body will naturally sense the gaps within the penis tissue and begin the process of cell multiplication, “mitosis” where the inner cells of the penis tissue begin to divide to fill in the newly created spaces. At this point noticeable changes can be seen in length and girth.
Third Month and On (Week 9 and on) At this point your penis genetic makeup is being re-written at an exponential rate. Your penis tissue cells will be thrown into overdrive as it recognizes that massive amounts of new gaps between each cell have to be filled in. Penis cells will rapidly multiply to compensate for empty gaps within the corpus cavernosum (the spongy tissue the penis is comprised of). The new cells will add to the penis tissue mass which translates to increased penis length and girth proportionately. With the added capacity for blood to fill your penis, you will also increase the strength of your erections. Don’t let the 6 month mark stop you; enjoy limitless potential and permanent results with the ANDROPENIS GOLD Pro penis extender.

ANDROPENIS GOLD Testimonials & Success Stories

If you are currently using the ANDROPENIS GOLD or have done so in the past, feel free share a customer testimonial. Testimonials are a great way to be involved in our community and to help spread the word on a product that works. Keep in mind that we value your privacy and will not display any of your personal information without your conse.

From: Darren , (via email, Houston, Texas)

Dear ANDROPENIS GOLD,
I’ve been using the
ANDROPENIS GOLD for 2 months now and am extremely please with the results so far. I followed the instructions and am doing everything by the book. In 2 months, my penis has grown from 6.2 inches to 6.7 inches. Better yet, my erections are much harder then they used to be and I find that I last longer in bed. I’m really thankful I found you guys and decided to give the extender a try. I’m going to keep at it until I get my 8 inches! Thank you!

From: Adam , (Via Email, Long Beach, California)

Hey Guys,
I ordered the
ANDROPENIS GOLD a few months ago and started using it right away. I got the deluxe standard edition and find it to be a easy to wear. I’ve been wearing it for around 60 days and I’m stunned. I’ve already gained half and inch in length wearing the ANDROPENIS GOLD for only 2 hours a day not including weekends. My erections are harder and I gained some girth as well. I’m going to bump up my usage time and give you guys an update soon! Thanks again!

From: S.D. , (Via Email, Long Beach, California)

Dear ANDROPENIS GOLD,
Thank you for your product! I believe it is the best on the market, especially for the price. I gained almost an inch after 2 months (soft), and half an inch (erect). It has given me a whole new level of self confidence, and even improved my sexual function!

From: Pat, (Via Email, Ottawa Ontario Canada)

I would like to say that I am a 31 year old male from Ottawa Ontario, Canada. Like most males I was ashamed of my penile size which was 5.5" erect. I found your site and like others did my research and found that all other sites selling penis extenders were way to expensive. I’m glad to find this site and decided to give it a try thus this would be my last hope at lengthening my penis, all in all I would like to thank you guys for making such a great product that actually works and is not a gimmick because I never thought penile enlargement was possible without an operation. I went from 5.5" to 5.75" erect in approx. 2 weeks so I’m proud to say that I am now almost 6" erect and will not quit until am satisfied, I feel the difference and so does my girl friend and it has added so much more sensitivity to my penis and very quick erections at almost nothing. So thank you and keep up the good work.

From: Mark, (via Email, New York, New York)

Here is a testimonial for your website,
I am 28 year old male and I work at the hospital. After weeks of research i decided to try the
ANDROPENIS GOLD. The science behind it made sense to me. So I ordered it and received it in a few days. The first time I put it on, I felt that this was definitely the right choice. I took the time to measure and decided to keep track of everything like it says it the booklet.
I first noticed a change at about 2 weeks. Mainly in my erect size. I went from 4.8 inches to 4.95 in 2 weeks using it only for about 2 hours a day. The results were encouraging so I started to use it for between 3–4 hours a day and it became a part of my routine. 3 Months later my erect size is at 5.7 inches and I couldn’t be more excited. Most of my friends aren’t even happy with 6 or 7 inch penises but for me, I would of been more than satisfied with that. It was really a big deal for me to be conscious that my size just wouldn’t cut it. I went from being tiny and embarrassed to being close to average and proud. I’m going to keep going until I feel satisfied with my size. I never would of thought in a million years that I could actually change the size of my penis. Thank you for such a great product and keep up the good work.

From: Jhon, (via Email, Los Angeles)

Dear Crew,
Well I purchased this product a month ago and I would like to say I am extremely pleased with the results I have gained, I went from 6 inches to about 6.25 in erect length in only a month!!! I will be in contact to reveal my end results. Thank you for such a great product and keep up the good work.

From: Lee, (via Email, New York)

Dear ANDROPENIS GOLD,
I purchased your
ANDROPENIS GOLD extender 2 months ago and wanted to email you guys to let you know how things were going. First of all, i would like to say the bonuses were definitely worth the money. I’ve been wearing the ANDROPENIS GOLD for about 3 hours a day religiously in the evening while on the couch watching TV. So far, i’m proud to report that I’ve gained a total of 1/2 an inch in length and some girth (I haven’t been measuring my girth my I know it has definitely gotten thicker). I’m really surprised at how much I’ve gained in only 2 months. Thanks again and look out for an update in a few more months!

From: Will, (via Email in the UK)

Hi,
Excellent piece of kit. Have been using for around 5 weeks and have went from 7.25 inches hard to 8.1 inches hard. There is a considerable difference in girth of my penis when flaccid and also a difference when hard. I have not adhered to a hourly per day plan but have assured that I use it for no less than 4hrs a day. Now that my penis is fully adjusted to the growth process and coupled with the dual strap system I can comfortably wear the device for several hours a day. Yesterday I had it on for 6hrs with no breaks in the evening before I went to sleep. All in all this is remarkable and only wish that I had come across the
ANDROPENIS GOLD a lot sooner. Thank you very much

From: Alex, (via Email, Chicago)

Dear ANDROPENIS GOLD,
I found your site while searching Google for information on penis enlargement surgery. I found the concept interesting and since the price was right and there was a 30 day money back guarantee, I decided to give it a go. After reading the booklet that comes with the device, I decided to wear it in the evenings while watching TV in bed. I'm a big movie buff so I wear the device whenever I watch a movie, I figured that would be a good way of forgetting that had it on. 30 days and about 20 movies later, I'm actually amazed that my erections are fuller and i'm almost sure I gained some size as well. I didn't bother to measure my penis before because I wasn't convinced it would work. I'm thinking about wearing it more often to speed up the process, the results so far have been encouraging. I'll be sure to keep you posted!

From: Matt, (via Email, Houston)

I bought your product because of the androkorfort kitthat you are promoting. It only made sense that it would hold the penis better with 2 straps. It has been close to 6 months that I have been using the ANDROPENIS GOLD. My initial size was a little over 4 inches erect. I've grown about 2.5 inches in 6 months so i'm finally in the "average" range. This actually helped my sexual self esteem, I used to always wonder if girls were "faking it" to make me happy. I would like to gain a few more inches to be above average but I think i'll be taking a break for now. Thanks for your help and honesty!

From: Peter, (via Email, Dallas)

I wanted to say your product is awesome. I have never felt more hard and thick. And i actually got results in girth after the first couple of weeks. I just wanted to say thank you for inventing the ANDROPENIS GOLD! Keep up the good work!

From: Luis, (Via Email, Atlanta, Georgia)

Hello,
I've been using this almost a month since i bought it. I use it 1 hour daily, at first it was difficult to use the silicone tubes, but after a few days, that was no problem. In fact this double strap gland support is a great new concept, it's so comfortable, like it says, more tension, less pain and quicker results. About me I was 5.5 inches, now, with 1 month of daily usage of 1-2 hours I've gained half and Inch, so I'm now 6 inches long. I am very satisfied with the results. I'll keep on going, I hope I can reach 8 or maybe more, 10 would be perfect to me. Regards, Pablo.
From: S.T., (from London, England)
Hi,
I purchased my stretcher through your website. I am 39 years old. After 4 weeks I have noticed significant changes in my penis. Firstly my erections are rock hard again and stay hard without much effort for much longer. Prior to using this device I was struggling to get a full erection and maintain an erection so I am very pleased with this. My penis is definitely thicker and fuller. Before it was lacking in depth but since using this device it is more round improving my girth. Prior to using this device I could pump my penis in a vacuum pump to 5.85 inches. After 4 weeks I am able to achieve 6.20 inches in the vacuum pump so my penis is getting longer too. I find the vacuum pump method of measuring the penis a more reliable method for comparison. Overall, I am very happy so far. Many thanks!

From: Net, (San Francisco)

Ok, I just finished the third month with my ANDROPENIS GOLD, I bought the new device they are selling off the website. All I can say is that i am pretty impressed! 1 inch in length has now been added to my erections and I couldn't be more pleased. A little note to potential customers, don't be macho and READ THE MANUAL. I was struggling to put the extender on at first, until I noticed that there are pictures of how to do it. Anyhow, great product, thanks!

From: Lukas, (Toronto, Canada)

I never thought anything in this world could make my penis bigger. I thought everything was a myth, from pills to creams to patches. I took a chance bought a ANDROPENIS GOLD after seeing an ad in a men’s magazine. I figured I had nothing to lose, there is a 30 days money back guarantee To my surprise I got your package three days after my order was placed. It's been two weeks since I first started using it. My penis feels larger and thicker already and my erections are harder too! I'm looking forward to continue the program and see what else this thing can do for me!

From: Rob, (Denver)

My wife bought me a ANDROPENIS GOLD for my birthday, I thought it was a joke at first, but now i’m thinking it was present for her! To be completely honest I’m not really a small size guy, erect at around 6 ½ inches. I never thought she felt my penis was small but explained to me in a gentle way that I was unable to reach her g’spot because I was too short. I had no idea where it was and never reached it with my finger. With the help of the program, it took 6 months of occasional use and I now stand at 8 inches erect. I’m finally able to hit her g-spot in any position and she is defiantly happy with my gains.

From: Douglas, (Washington)

I've been using this new extender for 2 months now. I must say that it is way comfier than the older version I had been using. This one does not fall off like the other ones do. The mechanisms are smoother than the last extender I had, it feels more sturdy overall. I can wear it for longer because It doesn't hurt at all, so i'm actually getting noticeably better results. I sometimes wear it for an hour a day and i'm still getting results. This is a great redesign, hats off to the engineers at ANDROPENIS GOLD!


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

ANDROPENIS alargamiento permanente del pene de 3 a 5 cm más en erección ...

PEYRONIeXTENDER